Adding A New Amazon Integration:
- Click on the “Settings” icon and then “Integrations” located in the upper right corner.
- On this page you can add or edit Amazon accounts.
- Click on “+ New” button (located on the upper right corner) to add a new Amazon Account.
On this page you will need to fill out the information required. Continue reading below for more guidance.
Connecting your Amazon Account:
- Type: Select “Amazon“.
- Plan Info: Select your desired plan for billing purposes.
- General Info:
- Name: Name your integration.
- MWS Auth Token:
- Merchant ID:
- Store: Select the Amazon country.
- Repricing Settings:
- Default Strategy (Optional): Set a default repricing strategy and it will be applied to your listings for this integration. (You can always override the default repricing strategy).
- Sync Products From Platform: Enable this option if you would like to automatically import your Amazon listings.
- Repricing Active: Enable this option if you would like to have listings repriced for this Amazon account.
- FTP Settings: Import your product data automatically every hour such as product cost, shipping cost, min and max, etc..
- FTP Template: Click on “Templates” to create and download your FTP file template to use for importing.
- Save your integration and you are done.