Auto calculating your min and max price will save you a lot of time. Create your own custom formula and let SellersApps do the rest. See below how to setup calculating your minimum and maximum selling prices.
- Go to the “Strategies” page.
- Create a new or edit an existing strategy.
- Under price settings, select “Auto Min/Max”.
- Create your custom formula by clicking on “+ New”, which is located under the “Min Formula” drop-down.
- Build your formula by “adding pieces”. You can change between % or $.
- The “Fee” piece is usually used to calculate the marketplace selling fee, and it will always be calculated from the selling price.
Notes: Use the formula test section to test out your formula and make sure it works the way you want it to.